So apparently I'm as fickle with blogging as I was with keeping journals/diaries. Well, maybe not. This is my second blog this year and that already doubles the number of entries for my last diary. :P What can I say? I'm a writer who hates writing about her life. Not that it matters...I have yet to tell people that I write this blog, so for now, it's all for me. And I can be as fickle as I want to myself. I promise not to judge.
I've been watching a lot of tv lately. Having cable is not going to be a good thing - there's always something to watch!!! I really got into this show called Project Runway. If you haven't heard of it, get on it! Heidi Klum is a bit annoying, but the show itself is good. A point of annoyance, for instance, is how for every show, Heidi has the whole group of contestants in front of her and tells them "The six of you represent the best, and the worst designs this week." DUH! She has the whole group in front of her! Why wouldn't they represent the best and the worst? sigh Stating of the obvious - LAME!
On that note, I think I'll go watch some TV while I make a delicious lunch for myself. What am I making? I have no idea, but I'm sure my stomach will find it delicious. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment