Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Audacity!!!

When did students start thinking that it's okay to assume that I'll be okay with them addressing me by my first name?  I did not work this hard for my students to call me Cynthia.  I am Ms. Chun.  I should get some respect, shouldn't I?  The audacity!!!

When did little kids start thinking that it's okay to talk back to adults?  When did they NOT learn that they should listen when addressed by an adult, and take heed of what they're being instructed to do (or not do)?  Kids need to learn how to respect their elders!  The audacity!!!

Hmph.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i shall refer you to number 35 on your previous blog. hehehehehe.. :)

Anonymous said...

Is your real name Cynthia? HAHA!

Anonymous said...

i was just reading through your blog...and came across this one... the audacity...you should be getting some respect...geez...who does these students think they are...aish...