Thursday, October 4, 2007

Discovered

Well, despite my [not so] earnest attempts to remain a hidden blog, blogger has not managed to keep me anonymous...perhaps i shouldn't have logged in when commenting on other people's blogs? :T That's okay, I have an audience of two - welcome to my world, Michele and Kendra! You two are more than welcome to indulge in the nonsense that is my life. :)

So let's talk about weddings. More specifically, let's talk about how there are 5 in the next 3 months - it shouldn't even be mathematically possible! siGh* But not only is it possible, I'm also IN three (maid of honor for two and honorary maid of honor for the third) and attending all the functions (shower/bachelorette party) for all five. WOW. Lisa told me I should have been more of a bitch while growing up.

Perhaps.

2 comments:

Sam said...

See, if you post on someone's blog, then people click on the other poster's profile...and there ya go, you get another reader. :)

Sam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.