I go through these bouts of spontaneous combustion, where all I really want to do is anything but what I'm doing. It's really weird. Right now, I want to sleep, but apparently I want to blog more? Not sure how that works. I've been in a bit of a funk lately, trying to be happy about life and about the everyday mundane. Perhaps it's time for a change. I still love teaching, but it's somehow not the same as it used to be. A nice and refreshing trip to Portland might change my outlook - hopefully.
Have you noticed how the world is changing all around you, even though you don't want it to? The economy stinks, the government stinks, education stinks, and the dumpster outside my window stinks. Music on the radio stinks, books on the shelves stink, and movies in the theaters stink. So what doesn't stink, Cindy, is what you should be asking yourselves now - Top Chef. THAT'S what doesn't stink. That and online shopping. And beef - 'cause it's what was for dinner and it was good. Actually, some might consider it stinky - but tasty!
I'm using that dash/hypen quite haphazardly!
I need sleep. Hope I made some sense. I want a sunroom and a desk to blog on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
welcome back to the blogging world! and top chef rocks by the way!
Post a Comment