Today, I had coffee with two old friends. Beautiful weather, beautiful company, semi-beautiful coffee - oh, it was so nice. One friend I hadn't seen in ages and the other I don't see nearly enough. Today made me realize how much I miss my friends when I don't see them or talk to them for awhile. I'm incredibly glad I have friends surrounding me, who I can call up and meet with whenever I want - well, almost whenever I want --- and I'm pretty sure I don't take advantage of the situation enough. I'm not looking forward to the day when I'll be gone from all of them but hey, life must go on and we all must grow up, right? You can't be surrounded by tons of your close friends for the rest of your life. But, if you're lucky, no matter where you go, you'll be able to make new good friends and still keep the old ones. Here's to hoping!
On a less pensive note, Rowen has been picking up on some of my terminology. Apparently her new favorite word is "ew" haha I've also taught her how to "pound it" to say "my bad" and the most recent - to say "booooo" while pointing her thumbs down. :) I love Rowen. And Soojin and I taught her how to say "fo sho" today. :) She's kinda awesome.
Here's a picture of Rowen playing the drums at church. I don't know if you can tell, but the drumsticks are almost as big as she is...and she ROCKS!!!
Life is good.
2 comments:
she's getting so big. so cute! sooj told me she has perfect pitch. that's so awesome. i'm jealous. i, unfortunately, think that nathan may pick up on his dad's music talent...i mean, lack of talent. anyway, we miss you, too! so come back this way!
i just lost my comment!
Post a Comment